Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock > Outside of USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts

Default Outside of USA

Just to let you know that most ammo suppliers/ rifle supplies are filling orders in the USA first. Very little is comming to Canada.
The worst part is that those of us that live close to the boarder and cross. We can go the gun stores and look at the guns and ammo. But it is very difficult to bring ammo and rifle back to Canada.
If we transport it in the USA and are caught, we may be charged as a terrorist. We can do it properly but the paper work is a pain.
The funny thing is once at the boarder there is no problem.
As long as we have our Possession and Acquistion licence.
So please tell those who are hoarding ammo and rifles to stop because thier hoarding is hurting other.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2013, 04:29 AM   #2

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I would tell the hoarders to stop. Would you tell the Canadians who are funding the Gun control groups here in the U.S. to stop?

Old 04-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charr View Post
Just to let you know that most ammo suppliers/ rifle supplies are filling orders in the USA first. Very little is comming to Canada.
The worst part is that those of us that live close to the boarder and cross. We can go the gun stores and look at the guns and ammo. But it is very difficult to bring ammo and rifle back to Canada.
If we transport it in the USA and are caught, we may be charged as a terrorist. We can do it properly but the paper work is a pain.
The funny thing is once at the boarder there is no problem.
As long as we have our Possession and Acquistion licence.
So please tell those who are hoarding ammo and rifles to stop because thier hoarding is hurting other.
Wow that sucks man, sorry to hear that. Problem is we've got too many "Rambo" types thinking they're gearing up for war against the big bad government . Rest assured, i for one, am not part of the problem as i had a stock built up prior to all this mess Last i heard, they were not trying to ban ammunition so why people are going nuts buying ammo is beyond me(oh that's right, because "Rambo").

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 04-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

People don't buy 1.6 Billion rounds then two months later another 21.6 rounds, and recently another large amount that brings the total over 2 billion. The Department of Homeland Security does, and with the blessings of the Obama administration, which your tax dollars are buying for them. But no one calls them hoarders.

Last edited by PanBaccha; 04-15-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
People don't buy 1.6 Billion rounds then two months later another 21.6 rounds, and recently another large amount that brings the total over 2 billion. The Department of Homeland Security does, and with the blessings of the Obama administration, which your tax dollars are buying for them. But no one calls them hoarders.
You might want to dig a little deeper into that one as the conspiracy theorists have really blown that crap out of proportion

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

Old 04-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #6

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts

With all these people buying ammo / rifle, its creating a false economy. Some of these companies that make ammo and rifles are running 24/7. Due to the demand they all have raised thier price. Do you think they will lower thier price once the craze ends..
What going to happen once the hoarding stop. People working are going to be laid off.
oh.. for every person in Canada I find who is funding Gun Control groups, Ill ship them to the USA. In return, I want their weight in Ammo.

Old 04-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #7

Liked 477 Times on 293 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieKiller83 View Post
You might want to dig a little deeper into that one as the conspiracy theorists have really blown that crap out of proportion
Like hell they have!

Old 04-16-2013, 02:18 AM   #8

Liked 204 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

Quote:
for every person in Canada I find who is funding Gun Control groups, Ill ship them to the USA. In return, I want their weight in Ammo.
I think you have that backwards, you have already shipped them to the USA (Like Jim Carry amoung others) you owe us an appology for these jack A's. What your parliament is pro-gun??? Not from where I sit (in the USA) restricted guns, what's that, something Canada is trying to push on the USA.

Where does the Crown stand on the UN proposal? Here's an idea, start an ammo factory in Canada, we would be happy to buy all the ammo you can produce (just like the American cars made there). And if you would take back Commonwealth citizens like Piers Morgan, I would be happy to send you his weight in ammo.

Jim

Last edited by bigjim; 04-16-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Old 04-16-2013, 02:47 AM   #9

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmoke11 View Post
Like hell they have!
Sorry not buying it... Agree to disagree
http://youtu.be/l-gNReEZJAY