Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   In Stock (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f181/)
-   -   Gunbot (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f181/gunbot-87562/)

Biohazard2 03-27-2013 03:19 PM

Gunbot
 
http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9mm/

dmcgee4004 03-28-2013 02:40 AM

I just used it to place orders with three different sites that were on GunBot.net. It is the only site that I have seen so far that accurately displays live shipping status. Thanks for posting this.

almostgem 03-28-2013 10:06 AM

Was going to post the same, but without the 9mm. It shows status for all kinds of ammo, not just 9mm

http://www.gunbot.net/

Also reloading supplies and large cap magazines.

Amsdorf 03-28-2013 11:54 AM

GunBot is awesome. If you can devote some time during the day to checking it, you can definitely score some good buys.

nixfix 03-28-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amsdorf (Post 1193983)
GunBot is awesome. If you can devote some time during the day to checking it, you can definitely score some good buys.

Gunbot has probably done more to feed profiteering and panic buying that any other one thing. I can appreciate the idea behind it, but people running scripts against Gunbot to automatically buy ammo and then turn around and put it on Gunbroker/Armslist certainly hasn't done anything to quell the current supply chain disruptions.

HOSSFLY 03-28-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nixfix (Post 1194012)
Gunbot has probably done more to feed profiteering and panic buying that any other one thing. I can appreciate the idea behind it, but people running scripts against Gunbot to automatically buy ammo and then turn around and put it on Gunbroker/Armslist certainly hasn't done anything to quell the current supply chain disruptions.

Great contribution to the thread :rolleyes:

CHLChris 03-28-2013 04:03 PM

Gunbot's the BOMB!!! It is now one of my go-to daily website checks...even when I don't have any money to buy anything.

HOSSFLY 03-28-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHLChris (Post 1194217)
Gunbot's the BOMB!!! It is now one of my go-to daily website checks...even when I don't have any money to buy anything.

Hey- I "window" shop every day :D

nixfix 03-29-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1194090)
Great contribution to the thread :rolleyes:

Thanks! :D

CHLChris 03-29-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nixfix (Post 1194012)
Gunbot has probably done more to feed profiteering and panic buying that any other one thing. I can appreciate the idea behind it, but people running scripts against Gunbot to automatically buy ammo and then turn around and put it on Gunbroker/Armslist certainly hasn't done anything to quell the current supply chain disruptions.

The market is still the market and it has natural forces. If there is demand then those people can buy and sell at a profit. But the moment that natural demand falls, they are the ones holding the bag.

I believe everybody should have thousands upon thousands of rounds in their safe. Millions of people are finally coming to that realization, too. I'm fine with this "run" on guns and ammo. It is really annoying, don't get me wrong. But I am really happy that there are so many more gun owners and people who realize there is a need for protection.

I assume most of them will be on our side when the country implodes because of this constricting debt that is bound to topple the USofA some day.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.