Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock > Cheaper Than Dirt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 4

CTD got the last dollar from me in December. I had spent close to 2G over the last two years there but I will not support a company that takes advantage of their customers. It was a convenient one stop shopping place for a lot of stuff I buy but with them stepping on their meat over "bad black guns" post Newtown, and now the ammo and mag prices through the roof, not another dime. I can find the same stuff elsewhere and sometimes even cheaper but with a little more legwork. I am very pleased with companies like Brownells, Midway, and even local stores like Walmart, Cabela's, etc, that while not perfect, have done as well as can be expected for such an unprecedented buying spree. They will continue to get my money and I will remember all of the companies that have taken advantage of the desperate. Hopefully, this will have taught us all a lesson in how fast supplies can dry up during a panic and learn to prepare. I know even though I had ammo on hand, I was even shocked at just how fast the supplies disappeared. Hopefully soon, CTD will stand for Close To Death (for the company).

Old 03-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Ctd

I am no longer a customer of theirs. I never will be again.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:56 PM   #13

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

They have so little to sell and enough internet hits from desparate people, just like last time, that they can charge ten-times what something is worth and the gullible fool will buy from them and that's OK with them. I stopped buying from them LAST time these crooks did this. Real lousy, unscrupulous, bastards.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #14

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Remember when they stopped selling firearms after the Newtown shooting? I wouldn't use them for anything.
Yes- They were the leaders in that
Course they crayfished pretty quick but as far as i'm concerned too little too late
Screw'em 'n feed'em fish heads ------------------

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET