.22LR in stock - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock > .22LR in stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 04:30 AM   #41
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3267 Times on 2221 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon

Be careful you don't go native up there
I hear ya,..but I didn't say MOVE THERE!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Steel_Talon Likes This 
Old 10-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #42

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post

That's not nearly as bad...I've seen some 500 bricks going for well over $100
Thats crazy, just Sunday I sold a 525 box of winchester for exactly what I paid for it.

Old 10-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk

Thats crazy, just Sunday I sold a 525 box of winchester for exactly what I paid for it.
Almost wishing I had the 150 for that Bucket! we only shot about 200 22LR's today, and I rented an Heritage SA 22 for the wife to Practice loading and shooting it in prep for her B-Day Gift. I also rented their 9mm Mini Uzi(semi & 3shot burst) which they gladly Gave me 100 rounds of Black Hills 115 Gr. RN to shoot it with(and i bought 50 more for myself...) we'll have to see what Ammoseek looks like in 10 days if we can order any Bricks.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 10-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #44

I'm new to this forum but no where near a newbie. I got a brick of Aquila super extra for 29.99 that was the good part. The bad part was 14 bucks for shipping but still a good price for a brick in today's society 44 dollars and not have to run around the local places cause I now what there selling them for. I was able to but 1 on back order and just checked the site and they are not accepting back orders now. But if you take the shipping out I paid. 06¢ a round and your not gonna find that anywhere in today's world..... nice to post I will be around more my time has been going to a new forum......God Bless All,
Glock27

Old 10-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #45

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The LGS is getting in some large shipments of powder. Primers of all types and brands. They are now receiving 10,000 rounds of .22 LR each week. Prices are at pre hoarding levels.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:00 AM   #46

Saw them at the show today. Plenty to go around. Got a good price from my local guy on a brick of Federal am. Eagle 40 Gr. RN's...I bought several 50's loose from him last week,..so I have 900 rds. Of it now...$60 for the brick. Still high but that was the cheapest at this show. Also grabbed some wadcutters for the Wife, and some 380's for our friend the supv. At the library,...what impressed me the most was the number of other items (jewelry, clothes aside from 2A shirts & hats, bags) available, and the number of "Private Sales" taking place, but I stayed the course so we can do a good holiday for the Mz...but we could have spent 2K in the 90 mins we were there...

Old 11-10-2013, 06:21 AM   #47

The .22 long rifle ammo is coming in on a regular basis. The Federal 325 Rd. bulk is now in tin cans with pull ring tops. They are $20 bucks a can. The .22 Mag is $8 dollars a box no limit. All centerfire ammo primers and most popular powders are on the shelves.
Hey Noah!! I think the rain has stopped.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:27 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
The .22 long rifle ammo is coming in on a regular basis. The Federal 325 Rd. bulk is now in tin cans with pull ring tops. They are $20 bucks a can. The .22 Mag is $8 dollars a box no limit. All centerfire ammo primers and most popular powders are on the shelves. Hey Noah!! I think the rain has stopped.
Starting to look that way for now. Oh BTW, saw mine and my wife's bud today who is a Res. Policeman when he isn't doing tour groups of the res. He says they are Not on DST. He's 43, he says they never have been, at least not his,..(Hopi). He is also Very PRO 2A,.. Also was a Marine reservist until last yr. Good guy. Has taught my Wife and I much about the Hopi culture...I wouldn't mind finding some of those Fresh seal cans,..if you know where someone could order them....

Old 11-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #49

I don't know. The LGS would not ship ammo.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
I don't know. The LGS would not ship ammo.
no worries. I'm already sitting on the most 22LR ammo I have ever had. Just trying to ensure not getting caught short again like 08 and last year for a bit...esp. Since I'm buying for a 2 shooter household.