.22LR in stock
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > In Stock > .22LR in stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3065 Times on 2083 Posts
Likes Given: 657

Default .22LR in stock

From Ammo seek: From Natchez shooters supply: 2X325 Federal Champion 40Gr. RN, $18.99 per box-$37.98+ shipping,..little under $61 for 650 rds.
Least expensive I have seen it in some time....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Was able to place an order. Thanks for the heads up!

Old 07-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1dude13
Was able to place an order. Thanks for the heads up!
no problem!

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 07-28-2013, 04:13 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 193 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
From Ammo seek: From Natchez shooters supply: 2X325 Federal Champion 40Gr. RN, $18.99 per box-$37.98+ shipping,..little under $61 for 650 rds.
Least expensive I have seen it in some time....
Just bought my son a Henry in .22 cal his b day is coming up soon and Cabelas had it listed for 279.99 on there website but when I got there the tag was 269.99. Saw this same deal and ordered two boxes, with shipping came to 55.02. I have had ordered other .22 cal from a different site back in April and still on there waiting list.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sunk in a DITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just received my ammo from Natchez for two (2) boxes of ammo and only got one (1) !! Called Natchez and they said they were getting a lot of calls today about this same thing, with other customers. Hope nobody here got some of there ammo swiped.

On the bright spot still have 325 rounds of ammo, and congrats to Natchez for there customer service, the guy I talked to said he would pull a box right away so that once UPS does there investigation and doesn't find it they would be able to send the ammo out at no cost since its insured.

Would like to find out who did this, would be willing to give them one more round

Old 08-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag556
Sunk in a DITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just received my ammo from Natchez for two (2) boxes of ammo and only got one (1) !! Called Natchez and they said they were getting a lot of calls today about this same thing, with other customers. Hope nobody here got some of there ammo swiped.

On the bright spot still have 325 rounds of ammo, and congrats to Natchez for there customer service, the guy I talked to said he would pull a box right away so that once UPS does there investigation and doesn't find it they would be able to send the ammo out at no cost since its insured.

Would like to find out who did this, would be willing to give them one more round
Not good to hear. Glad the customer service was on par. My order comes in monday....i'll letcha guys know how it turns out

Old 08-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #7

Quote:

My order is supposed to come today, so we'll see....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well I got a call from Natchez, the problem was not a stolen box of ammo as they first suspected, but a error in the warehouse. As I said there customer service was good and they called back to let me know what was going on and that my box of missing ammo was on its way.

If a company is willing to call back and admit a error and get it taken care of like they did, I would do business with them again.

Its a simple mistake and they owned it, shows me integrity and honesty on there part, and I didn't need the ammo until the end of the month so no harm no foul there. I rather deal with a company that owns there mistakes and gets it taken care of, than a company that doesn't.

Last edited by stag556; 08-02-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Old 08-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Well I got a call from Natchez, the problem was not a stolen box of ammo as they first suspected, but a error in the warehouse. As I said there customer service was good and they called back to let me know what was going on and that my box of missing ammo was on its way.

If a company is willing to call back and admit a error and get it taken care of like they did, I would do business with them again.

Its a simple mistake and they owned it, shows me integrity and honesty on there part, and I didn't need the ammo until the end of the month so no harm no foul there. I rather deal with a company that owns there mistakes and gets it taken care of, than a company that doesn't.
Thats good to know because as long as they have these prices I will keep shopping there....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

Thats good to know because as long as they have these prices I will keep shopping there....
Amen to that sir