Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   In Stock (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f181/)
-   -   .22LR in stock (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f181/22lr-stock-94501/)

DrFootball 07-27-2013 09:32 AM

.22LR in stock

From Ammo seek: From Natchez shooters supply: 2X325 Federal Champion 40Gr. RN, $18.99 per box-$37.98+ shipping,..little under $61 for 650 rds.
Least expensive I have seen it in some time....

num1dude13 07-27-2013 10:15 PM

Was able to place an order. Thanks for the heads up!

DrFootball 07-28-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by num1dude13
Was able to place an order. Thanks for the heads up!

no problem!

stag556 07-28-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFootball (Post 1316857)
From Ammo seek: From Natchez shooters supply: 2X325 Federal Champion 40Gr. RN, $18.99 per box-$37.98+ shipping,..little under $61 for 650 rds.
Least expensive I have seen it in some time....

Just bought my son a Henry in .22 cal his b day is coming up soon and Cabelas had it listed for 279.99 on there website but when I got there the tag was 269.99. Saw this same deal and ordered two boxes, with shipping came to 55.02. I have had ordered other .22 cal from a different site back in April and still on there waiting list.

stag556 07-31-2013 09:58 PM

Sunk in a DITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just received my ammo from Natchez for two (2) boxes of ammo and only got one (1) !! Called Natchez and they said they were getting a lot of calls today about this same thing, with other customers. Hope nobody here got some of there ammo swiped.

On the bright spot still have 325 rounds of ammo, and congrats to Natchez for there customer service, the guy I talked to said he would pull a box right away so that once UPS does there investigation and doesn't find it they would be able to send the ammo out at no cost since its insured.

Would like to find out who did this, would be willing to give them one more round :mad:

num1dude13 08-01-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stag556
Sunk in a DITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just received my ammo from Natchez for two (2) boxes of ammo and only got one (1) !! Called Natchez and they said they were getting a lot of calls today about this same thing, with other customers. Hope nobody here got some of there ammo swiped.

On the bright spot still have 325 rounds of ammo, and congrats to Natchez for there customer service, the guy I talked to said he would pull a box right away so that once UPS does there investigation and doesn't find it they would be able to send the ammo out at no cost since its insured.

Would like to find out who did this, would be willing to give them one more round :mad:

Not good to hear. Glad the customer service was on par. My order comes in monday....i'll letcha guys know how it turns out

DrFootball 08-01-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

My order is supposed to come today, so we'll see....

stag556 08-02-2013 02:43 PM

Well I got a call from Natchez, the problem was not a stolen box of ammo as they first suspected, but a error in the warehouse. As I said there customer service was good and they called back to let me know what was going on and that my box of missing ammo was on its way.

If a company is willing to call back and admit a error and get it taken care of like they did, I would do business with them again.

Its a simple mistake and they owned it, shows me integrity and honesty on there part, and I didn't need the ammo until the end of the month so no harm no foul there. I rather deal with a company that owns there mistakes and gets it taken care of, than a company that doesn't.

DrFootball 08-02-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Well I got a call from Natchez, the problem was not a stolen box of ammo as they first suspected, but a error in the warehouse. As I said there customer service was good and they called back to let me know what was going on and that my box of missing ammo was on its way.

If a company is willing to call back and admit a error and get it taken care of like they did, I would do business with them again.

Its a simple mistake and they owned it, shows me integrity and honesty on there part, and I didn't need the ammo until the end of the month so no harm no foul there. I rather deal with a company that owns there mistakes and gets it taken care of, than a company that doesn't.

Thats good to know because as long as they have these prices I will keep shopping there....

num1dude13 08-02-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFootball

Thats good to know because as long as they have these prices I will keep shopping there....

Amen to that sir