Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   In Stock (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f181/)
-   -   22lr 1400 round bucket (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f181/22lr-1400-round-bucket-87846/)

GaMatt72 03-30-2013 07:43 PM

22lr 1400 round bucket
 
Found some 22lr at code3 tactical online in stock. Ordered 2 buckets.

Axxe55 03-30-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaMatt72 (Post 1197037)
Found some 22lr at code3 tactical online in stock. Ordered 2 buckets.

how much was it?

DLM1114 03-30-2013 08:02 PM

I'm giving it a try also. Only thing is ... The website says that inventory levels may not be current. $65 a bucket. Not fantastic but within my budget.

GaMatt72 03-30-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLM1114
I'm giving it a try also. Only thing is ... The website says that inventory levels may not be current. $65 a bucket. Not fantastic but within my budget.

That is why I figured I would try it. Well I have 2800 rounds now and as long as I get these with in the next month I will be good.

HOSSFLY 03-30-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaMatt72 (Post 1197069)
That is why I figured I would try it. Well I have 2800 rounds now and as long as I get these with in the next month I will be good.

Reads like you pay your money & take a chance when you'll get it :confused:

GaMatt72 03-30-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY

Reads like you pay your money & take a chance when you'll get it :confused:

I will get it or get a refund. No big deal. I am not worried why should you???????

HOSSFLY 03-30-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaMatt72 (Post 1197092)
I will get it or get a refund. No big deal. I am not worried why should you???????

I ain't now :rolleyes:

gr8oldguy 03-31-2013 12:59 AM

Thanks for the posting. Their store is only a few miles from my house. I've never heard of them. I know where I'm going on Monday.

sbach311 03-31-2013 03:03 AM

Thanks!!!!! I just ordered 5,250 rounds of 22lr. We will see when I get it.

GaMatt72 03-31-2013 03:04 AM

Glad I could help someone. Hope we all get what we ordered.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.