WOW.....walnut stock ruger gunsite scout rifle

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > WOW.....walnut stock ruger gunsite scout rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3144 Times on 1874 Posts
Likes Given: 2193

Default WOW.....walnut stock ruger gunsite scout rifle

at least i think.....

i didn't get my hands on it, just saw it from a distance....stainless, wood stock with checkering...it looked really really nice!

anybody know anything about these?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #2

Liked 79 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 40

If it's NEW and in the Gun Case, at say WalMart, then it's a Hardwood Stock with a Walnut finish---it's the deluxe stainless model. Also the Receiver is NOT Stainless. It's coated to look Stainless. Only Barrel is Stainless.
Del

Old 09-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #3

Liked 3144 Times on 1874 Posts
Likes Given: 2193

hmmm....i dunno....are you sure you aren't thinking of the 10/22s?

i saw this a cabelas.....it looked stainless, but idk for sure i didn't handle it. the gunsite scout rifle has an aluminum receiver? that is the first i heard of that? even the mini is stainless steel.....

i had never seen a real wood stock on a gunsite scout rifle.....i was wondering if it was a new model or just a limited edition? but its true, i dunno if it is walnut or someo other hard wood. it looked very nice.