winchester rifle model 94 lastest model

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > winchester rifle model 94 lastest model

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 11:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default winchester rifle model 94 lastest model

I'm curious to know what the chances are of accidental detenation of the bullets in the lower barrel magizine detenating when I'm firing the rifle as the bullets are nosed up against the primer of the leading bullet,as I have heard that this has happened on a few occasions in the past with lever action rifles,are there bullets manufactured that are less likly to detonate accidently in the magizine chamber.thanks again just curious for any input and has anyone heard of this happening before and if so are there other recomanded bullets that would lesson the chance of accidential detonation in the magizine holding chamber.Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

As long as the bullets are flat or round tipped it's safe.Pointed bullets are dangerous when stacked tip to primer.I have used pointed bullets in tube rifles with one in the chamber and "#1 one" in the tube only.