Winchester Ranger 30-30

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Winchester Ranger 30-30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Winchester Ranger 30-30

I have a problem with my ranger. I can not figure out why it does not shoot with any consistency. The gun shoots all over the paper, sometimes it doesn't hit paper even after it hits within of an inch of bulls eye. I had the scope sent off and there was nothing wrong with it. It patterned fine on a gun at the repair center. I took it off and just tried shooting with iron sights. now it shoots level but it shoots way right, consistently. First time i shot it it missed paper right, second shot I moved the sight to the left of bulls eye it hit paper to right, 10 inches off. I took a third shot and moved the sight to edge of paper to leaft and the shot moved even further to the left. Where i aim and where i hit is a bout 10" difference. Can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with my gun.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here