Winchester Firearms Manufacturing Dates by Serial Number and Year

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Winchester Firearms Manufacturing Dates by Serial Number and Year

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Default Winchester Firearms Manufacturing Dates by Serial Number and Year

I run across this while wandering the net. I'm one of those people that has to know when something was made. So, I thought maybe some of ya might be interested in it too. It covers guns from 1866 to the 1990's

Follow the link below and you can download the PDF and remember, it's a Adobe PDF file so you will need Acrobat reader or some type of PDF reader.

Winchester Manufacturing By serial number and year.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here