Where online can I get the cheapest Ak-47
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Where online can I get the cheapest Ak-47

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default Where online can I get the cheapest Ak-47

I have found one for $600 what about you

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2013, 02:28 AM   #2

Liked 82 Times on 59 Posts

Why the hell does a 17 year old need an ask 47 as there first gun? Lord I need a beer
People Like This 
Old 07-09-2013, 02:43 AM   #3

Liked 258 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Stop playing call of duty.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:57 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9080 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboy007 View Post
What are your plans for it?
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-09-2013, 03:03 AM   #5

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

You're not having very good luck on the forum today. Lol. You need to rethink your strategy. I'm new here too and I've managed to not piss anyone off yet, but I've seen your other posts and it seems as though you got off to a rocky start.

Sit back and relax and read through some threads and search for answers. Chime in on other posts before you start asking anymore questions. Rebuild, or rather build your reputation so people don't think you're just a punk kid or troll. That's what I would do at least.

But hey, I'm new too so what do I know.
People Like This 
Old 07-09-2013, 03:22 AM   #6

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeezy
You're not having very good luck on the forum today. Lol. You need to rethink your strategy. I'm new here too and I've managed to not piss anyone off yet, but I've seen your other posts and it seems as though you got off to a rocky start.

Sit back and relax and read through some threads and search for answers. Chime in on other posts before you start asking anymore questions. Rebuild, or rather build your reputation so people don't think you're just a punk kid or troll. That's what I would do at least.

Sounds like you got a good strategy.
Just don't be stupid, be respectful of other users, know what you're talkin about, and kinda have a thick skin (the jokin on here can get a little rough), and you should be fine. I've seen a few newbies go in-an-out in a day or two. About all of them were rude, braggers, or know-it-alls (they didn't know anything). Just don't be that guy.
By the way, welcome.
People Like This 
Old 07-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6752 Times on 3670 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Maybe he has a summer job and is saving for one when he becomes of age? I did.

Slickguns posts many sales from around the country going on at the time

http://www.slickguns.com/ak-deals
People Like This 
Old 07-09-2013, 03:42 AM   #8

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
Maybe he has a summer job and is saving for one when he becomes of age? I did.

Slickguns posts many sales from around the country going on at the time

http://www.slickguns.com/ak-deals
That may be the case. I was just saying based on the other threads and the first two replies to this thread he wasn't giving or getting much love.
People Like This 
Old 07-09-2013, 03:49 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6752 Times on 3670 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Totally understandable, but I didn't read any of his other threads, and was just trying to help answer his questions without judging. If he doesn't 'get it' he will get flack until he ever learns. But good advice anyways from you and the others. i'm still pretty young so haven't quite learned to lecture yet! lol
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-09-2013, 04:08 AM   #10
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22220 Times on 12454 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboy007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeezy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
Sounds like you got a good strategy.
Just don't be stupid, be respectful of other users, know what you're talkin about, and kinda have a thick skin (the jokin on here can get a little rough), and you should be fine. I've seen a few newbies go in-an-out in a day or two. About all of them were rude, braggers, or know-it-alls (they didn't know anything). Just don't be that guy.
By the way, welcome.
Dboy, you might want to give some serious consideration to what both of these members are telling you. i have been here for a little while and i have gotten a feel for this forum. most part it's pretty laid back and the mods are pretty tolerant. (we do have some good mods here too!) there's a wealth of information to be gotten here, but if you come off as disrespectful or acting like a troll or azzhat, most of them won't even respond to your posts. they will ignore you or give you a sarcastic answer. you would be denying yourself a lot of valuable information, that in many places would cost you money to acquire. being respectful isn't just about what you say, but in how you say it. with a lot of older members, myself included, find using text talk a sign of disrespect. you want a clear and concise answer, then ask a clear and consise question.

learn to have a thick skin, or you will get your feelings hurt. be prepared that if your question sounds stupid, someone will be more than glad to point that fact out. if it sounds like BS, be prepared someone will point that fact out too. another thing, trolls, posers, mall ninjas, liars and BSer's don't usually last very long here. more times than not, they usually trip themselves up and get banned. now this is just some friendly advice and you can take it or leave. it's all up to you what your stay on this forum is like.
People Like This 
Closed Thread