Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   What's your favorite rifle to shoot? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/whats-your-favorite-rifle-shoot-73327/)

jeepejeep 09-28-2012 05:05 PM

My 450 Bushmaster. A very close second is my son's Garand.

Trez 09-28-2012 05:20 PM

1903 Springfield!!! :D

Old_Crow 09-28-2012 06:27 PM

It's a toss up between a BAR 30/06 and a 10/22. Just according to my mood.

hmh 09-28-2012 07:50 PM

Suppressed 10/22 with cci subsonic lr hp.

shon0331 09-28-2012 07:55 PM

Would definitely have to be my 25-06. Could sit there all day and put rounds down range.

ShagNasty1001 09-28-2012 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Probably my Saiga AK just because its the newest to the collection although I love my Marlin Model 60

Babyfacenelson 09-28-2012 08:03 PM

Can i cheat?
I prefer the ruger super rehawk 44mag to any rifle.

If i am REQUIRED to play by the rules than probably a 243 in rem 700 or a little rossi single.

shon0331 09-28-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001
Probably my Saiga AK just because its the newest to the collection although I love my Marlin Model 60

I got a saiga 12 and absolutely love that thing. Had it for about a year now and it hasn't let me down.

cjn79 09-28-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shon0331
Would definitely have to be my 25-06. Could sit there all day and put rounds down range.

I Always wanted 25-06 and also a .280 but never did get one. :)

I would have to say my favorite is my Remington 7600 Carbine in 06. I love this rifle. :)

ShagNasty1001 09-28-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shon0331

I got a saiga 12 and absolutely love that thing. Had it for about a year now and it hasn't let me down.

I bought her Monday on a whim and haven't looked back at all. It's so much fun


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.