What would be your top 5 gun brands/ companies?
Id like to hear what you guys like :) it can be a pistol company too my top 5 would be 1.ruger 2.smith& wesson 3.sig sauer 4.glock 5. Colt :) whats yours? :)
1. anything quality made.
2. anything with inherent accuracy.
3. anything with lots of aftermaket support in parts and accessories.
4. anything priced at what it's worth to me.
5. anything that captures my attention.
5. Ruger 4. Beretta 3. Glock 2. Sig 1. HK
Hard choices... ;-(
1. Smith and Wesson
5. Springfield Armory
I'm disappointed with many manufacturers today, but my list would probably change a bit using that criteria. In choosing my all time favorite companies I'd have to pick these, which doesn't include long guns:
Damn it, I just can't leave off Winchester and Marlin.
1) S&W - love the M&P line and their wheel guns, and 1911s
2) Ruger - plan on owning some of their wheel guns someday
3) Colt - again, their wheel guns. And 1911s
4) Springfield - 1911s and the XD line is pretty nice
5) Mossberg - huge fan of their shotguns even though I don't own any yet
1.) Izhevsk- Made Mosins and AK's among other good russian guns.
2.) Taurus- Makes a pretty good revolver and there 1911's aren't bad at all
3.) Remington- Model 700 and the 870 are my personal favorite guns
4.) Springfield- No explanation needed
5.) Kel-Tec- I've shot a few of the guns and love them, they just come out with some very interesting weapons
OK I'll give it a whirl
Remington - I have 700, new model 783 and 870 in 12 gaguge
Ruger - like them more for their handguns than their rifles. Exception - 10/22!
Smith and Wesson - just bought MP15, I am infatuated so they made the list (for today anyway)
Browning (don't own one BUT that name belongs on the list for it's namesake, John Browning)
Savage (don't own one but they make rifles everyone can afford and good quality)
In order? Can't. I have tons of positive customer service experience with Remington, Ruger not quite as good and have not tried the other 3.
I'm with Axxe though, to heck with brand names, give me quality and support and I'll like your rifle just fine
Seeing as I haven't had the chance to shoot most of these this is more of a theoretical list.
1. Remington - probably the go to brand for modding and the average shooter.
2. Beretta - to include tikka and sako
3. Accuracy international - other then the blocky stocks they seem nice.
4. Savage - low cost quality
5. Hk - just well made weapons
So many more could be put on this list it's hard to limit it lol
3. Izhmash now kalashnikov
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.