Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > What the heck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default What the heck?

Ok so I found a good hospitol to operate on the Surgeon 581 and add a 3 position safety shroud. Someone needs to school me up on something I am really confused about here. On their website High Tech Customs - Precision Built Custom Rifles you have the option of a 3-Position Safety $300 or a Locking 3-Position Safety $350...

Can someone with more experience with this explain to me the difference betweeen these two?

Thanks gentlemen,
Rip

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

The safety locks into the 3rd or safe position. That is the only difference.