Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > What Gun Should i get? please help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default What Gun Should i get? please help

i have $2,500 i want to spend on a good 5.56(.223)
the guns that i want to choose from is
the steyr aug a3/usa. or The Bushmaster ACR
whitch one of the 2 is the best for the money thinks for the help

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-21-2011, 03:53 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I love .308s myself what are u looking for in the gun.
And just wondering how to post if u could help with that?

Old 08-21-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5272 Times on 2748 Posts
Likes Given: 333

what is your intended purpose??

2500 will get get a nice scope/rifle combo of many types or 1 super nice rifle minus optic.

you can do a LOT better than a aug or acr for that much green. less your just wanting one of those which of course is just reason enough

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-21-2011, 05:01 AM   #4

hahah dude, go with the steyr if you want. but your an idiot if you get the Bushmaster ACR. that thing is such a piece of sh*t from the original its like buying a maverick because it sorta looks like a mustang

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 08-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
what is your intended purpose??

2500 will get get a nice scope/rifle combo of many types or 1 super nice rifle minus optic.

you can do a LOT better than a aug or acr for that much green. less your just wanting one of those which of course is just reason enough
well my intended purpose is just somthing cool to have somthing i can go to the range and have fun with, i have not really thought about it for home defense because i have a shotgun/pistol (whitch ever i can get to first) for that lol. But i guess if worst comes to worst like a lets say recolution i could go hode out in tje country and got another gun to use lol thats pretty mutch it

Old 08-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #6

for true performance, accuracy and trigger pull in that price range, buy a Les Baer AR !

Newest Threads