What do you think of this rifle? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > What do you think of this rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default SOB's

Go ahead, Is that kosher salt your using. If your not satisfied you have my address. It'll make a nice fathers day gift.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 06-25-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

My FFL has been away, so I'll finally be able to pick the rifle up next Thursday. It needs a new recoil pad. There's a problem with the trigger as well. It's been adjusted so tightly that when disengaging the safety, it actuates the trigger, but it's a quick fix.

I may have him install the recoil pad. I don't want to take a chance on grinding into the stock. When I fitted pads in the past, I was able to clamp my belt sander in my buddy's bench vise. Now, his place is an hour away. So, I'll just get it handles so I can get that rascal out to the range.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams