Urban Camo Duracoat

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Urban Camo Duracoat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Urban Camo Duracoat

Just got my AR duracoated from Cruasder Weaponry. I'm really happy with how things turned out. Being that I mostly shoot in the West Desert here in Utah, I thought seriously about getting this thing in a local camo. Last minute I had a serious change of mind and wanted to get this in an Urban camo so I could add accessories without needing to redo a bunch of camo. With the way it turned out, I'm totally thrilled! Joe offers a great service and thanks to Crusader Weaponry on this!

I have a full write up and more photos on my site here: Urban Camo Duracoat Custom Paint from Crusader Weaponry | myUtahCCW.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sweet!

This coating is awesome! I teach utah ccw classes. I will let my students know about this and give them the website link. Thanks