Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Unsafe Youtubers with AK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Unsafe Youtubers with AK

My Concern is that in Making these Videos with real Loaded weapons are they being safe
I see this kind of stuff on youtube all the time
waving the gun around pointing it at people and such Its Crazy
Its all Fun and Games until someone blows off a purple monkey arm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2012, 01:44 AM   #2

these guys really get on my nerves

Old 02-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #3

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Y at the beginning of the video u can see the the mag was unloaded and he wasn't pointing it at anyone

Old 02-14-2012, 01:55 AM   #4

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

perfect time for Darwinism, the camera man gets shot by the monkey then some druggie having a bad trip shoots the purple monkey he goes to jail, two idots get taken out and problem solved...

What happens happens no matter what we tell them or comment on it they won't change just a bunch of idots with a monkey suite, a camera, and some guns...

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 02-14-2012, 02:15 AM   #5

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Imho, there was ONE spot where he was unsafe. The Ape never covered the camera man, kept his booger hook off the bang switch, and even reminded ya to wear ear protection.

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 02-14-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 701 Times on 457 Posts
Likes Given: 1925

This is a pretty dumb video, but I see no unsafe acts going on. When he picks the rifle up, he even makes sure not to point it at the cameraman. Safety concerns off camera??? Maybe, but from what I can see, its within reason.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member - NRA, NAGR

Old 02-14-2012, 05:08 AM   #7

Liked 1085 Times on 748 Posts
Likes Given: 1108

When he first loads the mag in the rifle, it has no rounds in it...............

When all else fails.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:05 AM   #8

You guys dont think this was unsafe ? First of all he probably cant see much out of the rubber mask , that alone is pretty dangerous
Ive watched some of their other vids and their pretty funny but this vid was soo unsafe I think I wont watch them anymore

Old 02-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #9

Those guys are just dumb. The real brainiac of the week goes to the dad on doomsday preppers. He has "bugged out" to their desert hideout and shoots his right thumb off on camera. He puts his thumb infront if the barrel, checked the hanger round in the chamber and it discharges. Then he passes out.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5323 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoganfireman View Post
Those guys are just dumb. The real brainiac of the week goes to the dad on doomsday preppers. He has "bugged out" to their desert hideout and shoots his right thumb off on camera. He puts his thumb infront if the barrel, checked the hanger round in the chamber and it discharges. Then he passes out.
how did i miss that!!!!???!!! i guess i need to watch that show!! i know those preppers arent the sharpest tools in the drawer but thats pretty damn dumb lol!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...