Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   Unsafe Youtubers with AK (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/unsafe-youtubers-ak-57692/)

jasoncooper 02-14-2012 01:41 AM

Unsafe Youtubers with AK

My Concern is that in Making these Videos with real Loaded weapons are they being safe
I see this kind of stuff on youtube all the time
waving the gun around pointing it at people and such Its Crazy
Its all Fun and Games until someone blows off a purple monkey arm

jasoncooper 02-14-2012 01:44 AM

these guys really get on my nerves

bigdaddy573 02-14-2012 01:50 AM

Y at the beginning of the video u can see the the mag was unloaded and he wasn't pointing it at anyone

unclebear 02-14-2012 01:55 AM

perfect time for Darwinism, the camera man gets shot by the monkey then some druggie having a bad trip shoots the purple monkey he goes to jail, two idots get taken out and problem solved...

What happens happens no matter what we tell them or comment on it they won't change just a bunch of idots with a monkey suite, a camera, and some guns...

pagj17 02-14-2012 02:15 AM

Imho, there was ONE spot where he was unsafe. The Ape never covered the camera man, kept his booger hook off the bang switch, and even reminded ya to wear ear protection.

sputnik1988 02-14-2012 02:18 AM

This is a pretty dumb video, but I see no unsafe acts going on. When he picks the rifle up, he even makes sure not to point it at the cameraman. Safety concerns off camera??? Maybe, but from what I can see, its within reason.

303tom 02-14-2012 05:08 AM

When he first loads the mag in the rifle, it has no rounds in it...............

jasoncooper 02-27-2012 04:05 AM

You guys dont think this was unsafe ? First of all he probably cant see much out of the rubber mask , that alone is pretty dangerous
Ive watched some of their other vids and their pretty funny but this vid was soo unsafe I think I wont watch them anymore

hoganfireman 02-27-2012 06:22 PM

Those guys are just dumb. The real brainiac of the week goes to the dad on doomsday preppers. He has "bugged out" to their desert hideout and shoots his right thumb off on camera. He puts his thumb infront if the barrel, checked the hanger round in the chamber and it discharges. Then he passes out.

JonM 02-27-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoganfireman (Post 722284)
Those guys are just dumb. The real brainiac of the week goes to the dad on doomsday preppers. He has "bugged out" to their desert hideout and shoots his right thumb off on camera. He puts his thumb infront if the barrel, checked the hanger round in the chamber and it discharges. Then he passes out.

how did i miss that!!!!???!!! i guess i need to watch that show!! i know those preppers arent the sharpest tools in the drawer but thats pretty damn dumb lol!!