UMP45 clone?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

UMP45 clone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default UMP45 clone?

Is there a company that makes a UMP45 clone for civilian use?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #2

Liked 36 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Umm...yea, H&K. The H&K USC

Old 09-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #3

There are some true ump clones out there in sbr configs and 16" configs that you can get, but there are only available temporarily. I know gunbroker.com has some for sale. They're based off the usc but use ump parts for everything except the trigger control group.

Here's the link:

HK UMP USC SBR CONVERSION (NIB) in .45 ACP Cal. : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Says in the description that they can deliver it in 16" so you don't have to hassle with the sbr nonsense. If you end up buying it let me know how it shoots and handles. Im dying to get an ump.
"To prohibit a citizen from wearing or carrying a war arm . . . is an unwarranted restriction upon the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of constitutional privilege." [Wilson v. State, 33 Ark. 557, at 560, 34 Am. Rep. 52, at 54 (1878)]

Old 09-28-2011, 02:10 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eon047
There are some true ump clones out there in sbr configs and 16" configs that you can get, but there are only available temporarily. I know gunbroker.com has some for sale. They're based off the usc but use ump parts for everything except the trigger control group.

Here's the link:

HK UMP USC SBR CONVERSION (NIB) in .45 ACP Cal. : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Says in the description that they can deliver it in 16" so you don't have to hassle with the sbr nonsense. If you end up buying it let me know how it shoots and handles. Im dying to get an ump.
I checked out the link that you provided, those damn things are expensive!

Old 09-28-2011, 02:22 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I checked out the link that you provided, those damn things are expensive!
Hell yea. They shoot beautiful from what I'm hearing from some folks. Just can't be had for cheap. For the price I could like a crate of other subguns. But I just wouldn't be satisfied until I got my ump. . Other websites have it for around 5000$ so this ain't that bad. At least you can show it off and brag how hk doesn't hate you and you don't suck .
"To prohibit a citizen from wearing or carrying a war arm . . . is an unwarranted restriction upon the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of constitutional privilege." [Wilson v. State, 33 Ark. 557, at 560, 34 Am. Rep. 52, at 54 (1878)]

Old 09-28-2011, 02:31 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eon047

Hell yea. They shoot beautiful from what I'm hearing from some folks. Just can't be had for cheap. For the price I could like a crate of other subguns. But I just wouldn't be satisfied until I got my ump. . Other websites have it for around 5000$ so this ain't that bad. At least you can show it off and brag how hk doesn't hate you and you don't suck .
I dont t know the name of the company but ive heard that you can get an MP5 clone for less than 1k.. I would even take one of them

Old 09-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #7

Yea been looking for those. Found this website

http://www.eastcoastfirearms.com/gallery/default.asp?parent_id=110&child_id=142&is_gallery= 1

I have no idea how legit it is, or the quality of the clones but they look damn good to me.

The norinco mp5 I have had no luck actually finding it for sale. But it's somewhere out there.