TOZ 22LR Bolt
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > TOZ 22LR Bolt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default TOZ 22LR Bolt

Hello All,

Finally got around to buying my 1st gun. Figured the above was a good place to get started.
Problem I am having is while the bolt assembly was put together but separate in the box, I am having difficulty sliding it into the barrel. And the instructions are no good to me...

Anyone have the same issue of know of a link that might help?

TIA
Barriedog

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

This site seems to have quite a few happy owners, they might be of assistance.

Here is a forum with a guy who is asking similar, though not the same, questions about the weapon and some great resource material.

Hope that helps - I know squat about the weapon so this was the best I could do for you...

D