Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Thoughts on Alexander Arms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 183 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Default Thoughts on Alexander Arms

Been looking into getting my first AR, having served in the Army and in law enforcement I never have been a fan of the lackluster 223 Rem/5.56x45 cartridge but seeing as there is now a whole host of options on the market I was thinking of giving one of those a try, being a 6.5mm fanatic I am leaning toward the 6.5 Grendel for it's remarkable ballistics and my power hungry brother wants the beastly 50 Beowulf, turns out they are both made by the same company, and sadly of all the firearms I own I have no experience with Alexander Arms. What are your experiences with them and these two cartridges?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here