Thompson/Center?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Thompson/Center?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Thompson/Center?

Still looking for a .223 or .308 rifle that will be primarily used for range/target. Saw/held a new Center Thompson Pro Hunter today. Completely surprised me - in a good way.

Am thinking about getting the TC with both barrels. Read about the Icon.

Anyone with experience and comments on either the Pro Hunter or the Icon bolt action?

Thanks all!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-10-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have a pro hunter ss in .54 muzzleloader and in 22-250 and i love mine. Only problem iv had with it was a factory mistake involving the trigger adjustment bolt. It was to short, barely any threads grabbing. Called them and they said all i had to do was send it and they woulld fix it and mail it back. All i was out was my shipping to them.