Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   Thief Alert!!!!!!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/thief-alert-26648/)

Noble Sniper 04-30-2010 04:35 PM

Thief Alert!!!!!!!!

On another forum I bought a MG-34 and a StG44 parts kit from a fellow named Treaver Bombard from Roscoe, Illinois. He has posted under such names as:
Uziman, ODGreenSTG556,glockninemm,krateninja, ninja636, and ghostbusters among others which I am sure. He has swindled several folks within the last six months for THOUSANDS of dollars and I don't want to see any of my brothers here lose their hard earned money to a rat thief like him. He got me for 2 grand!!!!! I can show anyone that questions this proof and if anyone has anything to add please contact me at:
craig_houchins@hotmail.com

JonM 05-01-2010 01:05 AM

theft across statelines is felony and most states recognize theft of 2 grand felony. internet fraud has been recognized by the feds as no different than mail fraud. you should contact your local authoritees as a starter. b@tching about it n the interweb doesnt solve it.

good luck

DrumJunkie 05-01-2010 04:42 AM

You have an address on this scum? Jail seems too good for him/her but it's a start.

howquig 05-01-2010 03:17 PM

Sounds like it is time for a hunting trip lol

gregs887 05-01-2010 03:47 PM

Post that on Pirate4x4. Those guys could find Jimmy Hoffa. Just google Charlie Wenzel to see what they are capable of. Good luck bro :(

Noble Sniper 05-02-2010 02:27 AM

Hello, yes its been reported other places than the web. I have filed reports with:
Anderson Police Dept. (my local PD)
FBI
ATF(he offered to build the STG for an extra $1500 in a email)
US Postmaster Generals Office
Indiana State Attorney Generals Office
Illinois State Attorney Generals Office
Winnebago County Illinois Sherriffs Dept.

This post was just a heads up to you guys so no one gets taken by him. I am in communications with several other folks who have been taken by him as well ;)

UnderFire 05-03-2010 06:21 AM

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pass it along to my friends.
So that what happened to you doesn't happen to others.
Hopefully the scum will get what they deserve and justice will be served.

ericthehun 10-15-2011 07:23 AM

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but he ripped me off for $130 over on the akfiles.com. I have his name, address, phone #'s, and will be contacting his local PD. What was the outcome on your end?

303tom 10-15-2011 01:39 PM

I know somebody.

willfully armed 10-15-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericthehun (Post 601832)
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but he ripped me off for $130 over on the akfiles.com. I have his name, address, phone #'s, and will be contacting his local PD. What was the outcome on your end?

You really think you have his address? Internet thieves are pretty rampant, we her at least 3-4 a month over on midwestguntrader.com

I just delete their ads since they're always the same, too good of a price, lists a general location, and always posted in a different state than they list in the ad.