Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Tactical rifle weapon Build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tactical rifle weapon Build

I'm not sure where to post this at? There is no thread dedicated to the most accurate and best weapon's in the world which are bolt action's. But there is a thread dedicated for .22 centerfire...

So before I post anything I will ask if this is right place to post this at?

Thanks,
-RIP

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-29-2010, 04:02 AM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

This will work. What do you have in mind, as some of us are BIG fans of the boltgun tactical application? http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f35/mjolnir-now-complete-6608/

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 08-29-2010 at 04:04 AM. Reason: added link

Old 08-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
This will work. What do you have in mind, as some of us are BIG fans of the boltgun tactical application? http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f35/mjolnir-now-complete-6608/

JD
Hi Dillinger,

Before I state what I want I really need to learn some more first as I am really new to the custom world. I will say I learned a powerful lesson on my first build getting raped on a $3,450 build that took 15 months to get.

Since you asked this is what I have going on and I will list some a few thing's I need some help deciding. The rifle is going to be a .308 build for extended range shooting. I would also like to be able to hunt with the rifle as well.

This is what I have in the making right now for this build:

Manner's T4-A
Surgeon 591 repeater
Badger bottom metal
Rock Creek M40 barrel
PR - Heritage 5-25x56 XR
McMillan scope ring's
Timney tactical trigger

This is what I need:

Anything I need to accurize the rifle such as bedding
Reamer's what type and from who
And lastly a good gunsmith who isn't going to do me wrong