tac light position

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > tac light position

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default tac light position

Just wondering everyones thoughts on tac light position? I recently heard the theory that having it on the right actually off blances your weapon. Since this is where I always had mine located I was curious of your opinions

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-12-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1150 Times on 750 Posts
Likes Given: 690

i always had my surefire attached to the left for easier access to functions

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:40 AM   #3

Liked 78 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 121

I have a trl-1 mounted to i left; easy reach of my thumb, while still having full control of my rifle with both hands.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

“To the distinguished character of patriot, it should be our highest glory to add
the more distinguished character of Christian.” --George Washington

"If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." --John F. Kennedy