Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Suppressor for Hi Point Carbine? "Calling all gunsmiths!!"

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 03:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Suppressor for Hi Point Carbine? "Calling all gunsmiths!!"

Well, I have wanted a suppressed .22 very badly, however I wont have the money for an entire gun. I am just feeling this for the moment, but how possible would it be to (after the ATI stock upgrade, so the barrel is more exposed), thread the end of the hi point carbine 995 barrel, and get a silencer to fit?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-25-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

This got closed for obvious reasons. I'll give you this advice though, the dealer that sells you the suppressor will be able to refer you to a 'smith that can do the proper tap job on your weapon. It may be damn near impossible to find a can that'll fit a High Point though.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Closed Thread