Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Stock set advice, Mac 90

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Default Stock set advice, Mac 90

I have a Norinco Mac 90 with origional wood handguard and thumb hole stock. To be perfectly honest, I cant reach the trigger while appropriately gripping the rifle (short fingers). I am interested in making it more shootable for my hands. I would like some suggestions on legal stock sets with possible accomodation for some type of optics, synthetic and relatively inexpensive. This is a basic SHTF gun and dosen't get shot a lot. I don't want to accessorize the hell out of it but am looking for something that is comfortable and easy to carry and shoot.

mod-mak-90-norinco-ak-47-7.62-39.jpg

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #2

Liked 665 Times on 456 Posts
Likes Given: 671

Never noticed that the pistol grip has that hump behind the trigger gaurd. That would suck even w/ my bear paws.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #3

Liked 665 Times on 456 Posts
Likes Given: 671

http://ironwooddesigns.com/IWDNEWMAK_2.html
http://www.*********.com/stocks.html

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.