Sometimes it hurts--sometimes it don't. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Sometimes it hurts--sometimes it don't.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Strange, I was actually trying to pin this philosophy down for myself for the last few days. I plan on selling two of my handguns, one a break-top 38s&w caliber revolver to a friend who wants it (and I need the money for a press) and my Baby Desert Eagle in 9mm.
I'm not too attached to the break-top because of its odd hard to obtain caliber,
but my real problem is letting go of the Baby Desert Eagle since I havent seen many of it anywhere else, or at least the variant I have, and since this particular line of gun changed hands from Magnum Research to Charles Daly I'm not sure if I should wait to see if the gun goes up or down in value due to the change in hands.
I wanted to replace the 9mm with a different one, a more common and easier to modify and shoot Taurus 917 in stainless steel, but I'm still not too comfortable with the uncertainty I'm having.