Some people shouldn't buy guns! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Some people shouldn't buy guns!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Hey whats wrong with being a fisherman?

Old 11-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #12

Liked 1316 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Hehehehehe

I have the Browning Safari w/ the boss on it , mind you this is a gas driven gun , It still gets old quick shooting that thing , Never shot a bolt in a 7 mag so I can imagine what the kid was dealing with and poor poor pigs , Ibet they dont agree with that round too much .
I remember I got a nice 12ga reloading station when I was about 10-12yo , I had no flipping clue how much powder to use '' unsupervised '' . So I winged it .
Im trying to type and laugh @ the same time , We had a turkey shoot the same year . Man Ill tell ya , those loads I made would make a navy seal cry lmao .
In fact a few were so bad they were knocking off the bead sights and breaking open the single shooters and if anyone hit the target it blew it right off the range , I scaled down the next batch a bit after that

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 11-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #13

Liked 45 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Those clowns I saw shooting looked about like these guys. I wouldn't want them to be the spokespeople for all of us.
wannabes.jpg  

Old 11-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf
Those clowns I saw shooting looked about like these guys. I wouldn't want them to be the spokespeople for all of us.
Lmfao im gettin a good laugh outa peoples ignorance haha deliverence lookin people! Haha then the over powered 12 guage load haha thats a prank round "here little buddy there smooth"

Old 11-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #15

Liked 45 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Sometimes a picture really does say a thousand words. Standing in the pic from left to right is Coy, Jim Bob and Zeke. Kneeling is Rufus.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #16

Liked 2610 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Hey whats wrong with being a fisherman?
Nothing. I fish myself.

It just doesn't look like "dad" in the OP is fated to shoot well...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:04 AM   #17

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
I have seen even worse happen. I was shooting out in the desert when I saw a truck with two adult guys and a boy about 10 years-old in it pull up. All three of them were dressed in camouflage from head to toe, combat boots and all. I could clearly hear them talking. They were there to give the boy a shooting lesson. They both had an SKS with the 30-round magazine modification. They both fired a full magazine at waist level as fast as they could pull the trigger. They told the boy, "That's how its done." They handed the boy a Ruger 10/22 with a banana clip and said something like, "Here, you give it a try." The boy started pulling the trigger and spraying lead all over the place. The two guys clapped their hands, cheered and patted the boy on the back, telling him what a good job he did. I had to see this happen to believe it.
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
Wyatt Earp

Old 11-27-2011, 04:09 AM   #18
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
Sometimes a picture really does say a thousand words. Standing in the pic from left to right is Coy, Jim Bob and Zeke. Kneeling is Rufus.
careful there blue, those are my kinfolk there in your picture! lol!

Old 11-27-2011, 04:16 AM   #19

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

careful there blue, those are my kinfolk there in your picture! lol!
Damn we are related? ;p

Old 11-27-2011, 04:18 AM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

ive used a laser boresighter when it was sunny out and was clear as day at 50yds. They must of had a cheapo