Shows/places where you can test out or fire different kind of weapons
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Shows/places where you can test out or fire different kind of weapons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Shows/places where you can test out or fire different kind of weapons

Hi!

me and two friends are visiting US between tenth of July and third of August. We would love to try and shoot some weapons since the gun laws in our country are very restricted (we are from Sweden).

I have been googling for guns shows but apparantly the only thing you can do there is to trade guns, which we are not interested in.

So do you people know any show/place where you can pay to shoot some different kind of weapons?

We will drive from florida to nevada.

Thank you and excuse my bad English!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by askel View Post
Hi!

me and two friends are visiting US between tenth of July and third of August. We would love to try and shoot some weapons since the gun laws in our country are very restricted (we are from Sweden).

I have been googling for guns shows but apparantly the only thing you can do there is to trade guns, which we are not interested in.

So do you people know any show/place where you can pay to shoot some different kind of weapons?

We will drive from florida to nevada.

Thank you and excuse my bad English!
If you're in South Florida there are a bunch of ranges that rent guns. One of the local places here is Big Al's Gun Range (Hallandale, FL). They have a decent selection of handguns and you can rent and shoot.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
Jay

Liked 19 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Indiana is a bit out of your way, but if you're inclined to come up this way, I'll be glad to introduce you to a variety of firearms, on a private range. I'm retired, so scheduling is up to you.

Some of my toys

Old 06-27-2011, 01:20 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6659 Times on 3543 Posts
Likes Given: 498

if your going to nevada there is THE GUN STORE | TRY ONE! you can rent full auto weapons to try out!!
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 06-27-2011, 01:39 AM   #5

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Jay's Guns & Accessories Online - Class III try this link. they have two ranges in northwest florida near interstate 10. they even rent machine guns.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:20 AM   #6

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Knobcreek gun range just south louisville Kentucky at 690 Ritchey Lane
West Point, KY 40177

1 mile off Dixie Highway on Highway 44

Phone: 502-922-4457

Knob Creek Gun Range | Kentucky Shooting range | Gun Dealers | Gun Sales | Firing range | Firearm training

Almost anything with a red tag you can rent and fire