Seeking advice on precision rifle

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Seeking advice on precision rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Seeking advice on precision rifle

I'm thinking to get a precision rifle, with more tactical flavor, not for match. I've never owned a rifle so not too sure what to expect. I will use it occasionally for target shooting at local range, while mainly just for collection and admire the craftmanship and cool factor.

What's your opinion on these:

Iron Brigade Army:
Iron Brigade Armory

Tactical Operations:
Tactical Operations Inc.

The Surgeon Rifle look very impressive and I've heard some good words about them. Their stock .308 rifle only has 20" barrel and look kinda funny and like a toy. Isn't it a little to short?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here