The Savage Axis Impressions - Page 15
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > The Savage Axis Impressions

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 04:17 AM   #141
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,490
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Ya I would wish the bi polar one off on my worst.......never mind I most definitely would
She a amazing girl man just been hurt so many time you can blame her
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #142
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 View Post

She a amazing girl man just been hurt so many time you can blame her
No I really can't. Being dumb and walkin away from what we talked bout last night I can damn sure blame her for though.
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #143
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Ya I know it.....can't hit me if I zig and zag though
You have alot of hot air comin out ya butt an my boot has heat seeking abilitys so ya gonna get a boot in the ass. Period no way around it.
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:22 AM   #144
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

You have alot of hot air comin out ya butt an my boot has heat seeking abilitys so ya gonna get a boot in the ass. Period no way around it.
Hmmmmm who says I can't just run back towards you and your hot air hole????
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:23 AM   #145
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Hmmmmm who says I can't just run back towards you and your hot air hole????
My other foot does thats who ill sit down an still kick u in the ass.
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #146
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

My other foot does thats who ill sit down an still kick u in the ass.
I got a better idea-lets you and me both kick tyler in the butt so he'll gwt his head straight and back in the game......even if its until someone waves a fried chicken leg under his nose
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:26 AM   #147
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

I got a better idea-lets you and me both kick tyler in the butt so he'll gwt his head straight and back in the game......even if its until someone waves a fried chicken leg under his nose
Hell of a deal. Yuuupp
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #148
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

Hell of a deal. Yuuupp
Then again me and you would probably join him at the chicken leg bucket huh......or beat him to it
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:30 AM   #149
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Then again me and you would probably join him at the chicken leg bucket huh......or beat him to it
I say smack him with a stick an take the chicken bucket. Nuff said there
__________________
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:33 AM   #150
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

I say smack him with a stick an take the chicken bucket. Nuff said there
He'd probably eat the damn stick!!!!
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
savage axis Travis896 General Rifle Discussion 11 01-24-2013 08:21 PM
Savage axis .308 1shot-1kill2066 General Rifle Discussion 3 12-15-2012 08:37 PM
Savage axis Fischer Gunsmithing Forum 0 11-30-2012 03:14 AM
Is thete a Difference between the Axis and the Axis XP by Savage? DerHund15 General Rifle Discussion 3 12-02-2011 07:33 PM
Savage MK II G first impressions Megaton .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 12 04-08-2011 12:26 PM