Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Sako Tikka T3 Lite stainless/synthetic sako 7mm .08

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sako Tikka T3 Lite stainless/synthetic sako 7mm .08

Need some info. new at this Sako'sTKKa3 T3 lite 7mm 08 is this a reliable, good quality rifle? Do they shoot well

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #2

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelrh2000 View Post
Need some info. new at this Sako'sTKKa3 T3 lite 7mm 08 is this a reliable, good quality rifle? Do they shoot well
The Tikka T3 Lite is a GREAT rifle!!! They are well made and in general very accurate. My frined has one in 7mm-08 and he is very happy with it, mine is a .338 WinMag. 7mm-08 is one of my favorite chamberings for deer.

Old 09-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I sent back a Rem M7 to the factory for repairs and have started to consider my options, should Big Green let me down. I was thinking Savage until I handled a Tikka T3 and TC Venture. Both the T3 and Venture have free floating barrels, removable box magazines and cost less than a Savage with the Accutrigger. If I need to replace my Remington it will likely be with a TC or Tikka.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:36 AM   #4
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1082 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 507

Tikka is a nice rifle,and they are shooters.Factory guarantee to shoot MOA or better at 100 yards with factory ammo.
I prefer the wood stock version over their synthetic stock.The synthetic just looks and feels cheap to me.
The magazine for Tikka's are also very pricey-around $65 for a factory magazine.
They have one of the smoothest actions that you will find,and the triggers are pretty good also.

I'd buy one if I could get the one I want,but the jackasses at Beretta USA only import certain guns from the Tikka line to the USA.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hi i was thinking of purchasing a Tikka 223 with a bull barrel for coyote hunting and range shooting .can some one give me some info on this one ? or would i be better off with a Sakko 223 . and looking for any info. on the Tikka sports model . thank you.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:10 AM   #6

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambli

The Tikka T3 Lite is a GREAT rifle!!! They are well made and in general very accurate. My frined has one in 7mm-08 and he is very happy with it, mine is a .338 WinMag. 7mm-08 is one of my favorite chamberings for deer.
Ahh the sweet sound of speed the 7mm08 is a fine cal I have a custom win in 7mm08 wouldnt even think twice bout it for deer antalope elk yes I said elk to have taken 3 cows with it all dropped at the shot high shoulder an watch em fall that is at real world range tho not the 1000 yard bs