Ruger M77 Hawkeye
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Ruger M77 Hawkeye

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 06:28 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 233 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 501

Default Ruger M77 Hawkeye

So I what do you all think of the m77? I seen one today in both .308 and 30-06, for like $599. It was the standard model, I have been wanting a nice bolt gun for a while, plan on doing some hunting from deer to elk and moose hunts.

One of the things I like about it is it has a mauser style bolt, I like my K98, but what do you all think of that type of action compared to a rem. 700 or a savage action? I dont know much about ruger rifles and was leaning towrds a remmington or savage before seeing this.

So opinions would be great!!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 233 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 501

No thoughts guys? Just looking for some first hand experiance.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington