Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > At the risk of being black labeled...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 01:04 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

I have the 995 and changed it out to the ATI stock with a red dot sight. I love it!!! Reliable and just plain fun to shoot. Everyone that has ever shot mine has ended up having me put one together for them just like mine. The count is up to 10. I think it should get commission by now. lol I cant wait to get the 45 so I have another matching handgun and carbine set.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #32

Glad you've done so much to help HP find new family members. I'm not a big fan of the ati stock because it just turns the HP into a Beretta CX4 Storm clone instead of being it's own design. But, that's the beauty of HP's everyone tens to customize theirs to make it truly their own.

I am whatever you say I am...

Old 08-22-2010, 07:25 PM   #33

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeisme View Post
I have the 995 and changed it out to the ATI stock with a red dot sight. I love it!!! Reliable and just plain fun to shoot. Everyone that has ever shot mine has ended up having me put one together for them just like mine. The count is up to 10. I think it should get commission by now. lol I cant wait to get the 45 so I have another matching handgun and carbine set.
Congratulations, you Sir have struck upon the One thing that will lose you a warranty on your Hi Point carbine- The installation of the infamous ATI stock.
Whatever you do, do not mention that aftermarket stock to the warranty dept.
at Hi Point.

Old 08-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #34

actually, if u need to send the carbine home to "mom" for repairs, just make sure you put it back in the original stock. otherwise u send them an ati stock and you'll get a TS stock upon return...

I am whatever you say I am...

Old 08-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #35

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I have had the 4095 for a couple of years now. I love it. Very accurate. Good to hear they finally came out with the 4595, been a long time coming. I will have to put that on my to get list. My only complaint with the H-P's is the mags. Weak springs and all. I have the .45 postol, but it does not see much daylight now that the 1911 found it's way into my house... I did put a mag through it a couple of weekend ago just to show her she has not been forgotten. Over 2k rounds through it and still working.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!