Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   General Rifle Discussion (
-   -   The Ring (

matthewGee 08-14-2007 05:44 PM

The Ring
I was just watching Bonanza and they showed a close up of a Winchester
and I have always wondered what that ring is for attached to the breach(?)
just forward of the hammer. Can someone tell me what that ring is for? It looks a lot like a key ring. Thanks!

Matt G
San Rafael, Ca

WILDCATT 08-14-2007 11:51 PM

Saddle Ring
thats called a saddle ring on carbine to hook on saddle to carry

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.