Remington Mountain LSS vs. Browning A-Bolt Stainless Synthetic Stalker
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Remington Mountain LSS vs. Browning A-Bolt Stainless Synthetic Stalker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington Mountain LSS vs. Browning A-Bolt Stainless Synthetic Stalker

I'm considering buying an A-Bolt Stainless Stalker 270 or a Remington 700 Mountain LSS 270. I'm leaning toward the A-Bolt. But because the two shops in my area don't carry the A-Bolt in the Stalker model in inventory I'm concerned about the stock being of 'boat paddle' variety. If I go to a synthetic stock I want it to be like a Bell & Carlson quality. Any insight on this and/or the A-Bolt vs. the Mountain LSS? The gun will probably be taking some fair abuse as it's for my teenage boys to shoot pig, blacktail & mule deer. Thanks much,

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here