Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > remington 770

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

So I called around to other gun shops here in my town and they all said that we did nothing wrong. We told them about the little incident and they all gave us the example of when a wife buys a weapon for her husband, they said that we were allow to make the purchase this way since we are siblings. We also contacted the ATF office for our region and they assured us that it was perfectly legal. So after reading everyone's thoughts about this, and making sure that we are all on the same page now i bring this up. The assistant manager went to the point of telling me and my brother, that we were going to be permanently on the ban list for purchasing weapons at this particular shop(wal-mart). I feel that me and my brother are being discriminated against, we are of latino race our parents have been legal all their life(and came to the state's legally). We where born in CA and been residents of Florida for the past 11 years. Do they have the right to ban us from purchasing any weapons from their store? We have contacted the corporate office and submitted a complaint which they are directing to the regional manager. When speaking to the corporate representative. I asked her if there was any such policy to support their actions and she assured us that there wasn't any.