Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > remington 700 sps tactical 308cal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default remington 700 sps tactical 308cal

I've been looking for a rem700sps tactical 308 for about 8 mos. Does anyone know where I can find a pair of these.Remington says they had a production run early this year.I've checked with several suppliers and they are all still on backorder.Anyone got a pair in their back pocket?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-25-2008, 11:33 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

is it just the SPS model you are looking for? Why may I ask?

Here's a place

Here's another

Another one

On line - Guns America is usually a great place to shop. A lot of dealers from around the country post there.

Best of luck!

D

Old 09-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #3

Default 700 rem sps tactical

I finally found one . Purchased at Spartan gun shop in Sparta north carolina ,maybe south Carolina . Any way a class outfit. Remington vp helped me find it. 308 cal. Stock with no mods it shoots like crazy. I actually bought 2 .me and my son in air force . He hit cigaret pk at 400 yes with his on 2 nd shot. Not bad. I think you would have to spend a lot more money for a small increase in accuracy. Didn't mean to run on but it's AWSOME!