R-Gun?? Help! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

R-Gun?? Help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1151 Times on 747 Posts
Likes Given: 2042

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
Just putting this out there; I ordered 6 - 20 round AR mags from them on 12/20/12 (they showed "in stock" on the website AND on the completed & acknowledged order #)... waited the prestated 10 to 15 business days to "fill the order".... sent an email (no reply)... waited another 5 business days... sent 2nd email (again, no reply).... waited 2 more weeks and got an email from UPS with a tracking number (NOW we're getting somewhere!!)... Had them in hand a total of 6 weeks after placing the order.... for "in stock" parts (???)
I wouldn't tell anyone what to do... but with this and the other postings on this thread... I will leave it up to you whether or not you want to do business w/ them.

As an alternative; http://www.dsarms.com/
Excellent , DS Arms is a good group of people , They sponsor one of my buddies that shoots 3 gun
NC1760 Likes This 
Old 02-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #12

Liked 61 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I ordered 3 91/30s from Aim Surplus, 6 days later they showed up at my dealer with R-guns Tags and Packaging in very nice condition. No bitch here, but that was 18 mounths ago. Aim may have got them from R-Guns and just didn't change the packaging.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #13

I purchased my SBR upper from them. It came with the wrong hand guard, called them, sent it back and it was promptly returned with the correct hand guard. The upper runs great.

Newest Threads