Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   R-Gun?? Help! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/r-gun-help-84504/)

RustyGrill 02-18-2013 04:24 AM

R-Gun?? Help!

Has anyone ever heard of R-Gun ? Are they good? Any experience please Thanks !

kytowboater 02-18-2013 04:25 AM

There are horror stories of their customer service. I would stay away.

JonM 02-18-2013 04:28 AM

They are bad enough to deal with in person. Dont recomend it long distance. Their shop is about 45 minutes from me. Ive been their a time or two to buy ammo.

TexasGunner 02-18-2013 04:50 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyGrill
Has anyone ever heard of R-Gun ? Are they good? Any experience please Thanks !

I just got an upper from them in on Friday. Ordered it December 21st, so I had to wait a bit, but it did come in. Build guiltily seems good need to put some rounds through it and test it out. Their communications suck, but they do fulfill orders. You just have to be patient.

I had a set of YHM sights already, so I put those on it. Took mr rock river apart to test fit the new upper. Fits great!

Attachment 86098Attachment 86099Attachment 86100Attachment 86101

Renegade44 02-18-2013 06:07 AM

I ordered an Ar carbine complete rifle kit (less lower)Dec 28 . No response to emails or calls. When i ordered, I was told 4 weeks. I don't even want their product anymore . Waiting for them to call so I can tell them to suck it. By the way, they cant charge my credit card because I cancelled it.

purehavoc 02-18-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade44 (Post 1142520)
I ordered an Ar carbine complete rifle kit (less lower)Dec 28 . No response to emails or calls. When i ordered, I was told 4 weeks. I don't even want their product anymore . Waiting for them to call so I can tell them to suck it. By the way, they cant charge my credit card because I cancelled it.

I did the same thing. I had 6 bcgs on order since before Christmas. And they were. "In stock". Still dont have them. Just canceled My CC .Tired of waiting. They are just scamming people hoping they cancel their orders. Easy $100 for them.
Buyer beware, a friend stopped up their 2 weeks ago they have
Nothing in stock and I mean nothing

JTJ 02-18-2013 12:37 PM

We have an R-Guns in Havasu but not affiliated. Mom & Pop and no online sales. Nice people. I would not like to see them tarred by the reputation of another company using the same name.

purehavoc 02-18-2013 12:52 PM

True,this one that isnt so great is in IL .

TexasGunner 02-18-2013 01:07 PM

I just feel lucky to have received my order...... It is a crummy business to show "in stock" when they know damn well that they are not. I already have an AR, so I figured I could wait as long as I had to. 7 weeks was long enough for an "in stock" item. I will never order from them again. If I was needing something real bad, I would just pay the extra money and get it on gunbroker. I just bought a stripped LRB lower on there last nigh to build a lower for this new upper. I had to pay $200 which is about $50 higher than what you could order it directly from them for, but hey I want to build it now!

NC1760 02-18-2013 02:21 PM

Just putting this out there; I ordered 6 - 20 round AR mags from them on 12/20/12 (they showed "in stock" on the website AND on the completed & acknowledged order #)... waited the prestated 10 to 15 business days to "fill the order".... sent an email (no reply)... waited another 5 business days... sent 2nd email (again, no reply).... waited 2 more weeks and got an email from UPS with a tracking number (NOW we're getting somewhere!!)... Had them in hand a total of 6 weeks after placing the order.... for "in stock" parts (???)
I wouldn't tell anyone what to do... but with this and the other postings on this thread... I will leave it up to you whether or not you want to do business w/ them.

As an alternative; http://www.dsarms.com/