Please help voice your concerns and your disappointment - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Please help voice your concerns and your disappointment

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Dr Thank you fore your response sorry nothing personal intended I am a longtime Business and Development Manager and have found that if you can motivate enough support in one direction you are able overwhelm the odes and get an issue resolved in this case with enough shooter responding and contacting Beretta along with my self I am believing that Beretta will take note that firearm owners of America are not going to take being cheated any longer. And they need to live up to what there warranty states and that is, We will replace or repair at our discretion the firearm sent to us that is under 1 year of purchase and this weapon was only 4month old

Last edited by rleete1948; 08-01-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2895 Times on 1669 Posts
Likes Given: 1246

Sometimes a little honey works better than vinegar. Beretta and Remington are trying to cover their (gl)asses. I have not had any bad dealings with either company. Documentation and photos are a big assist in correcting a problem. CC letters to both companies, and explain that responses will be shared among all parties concerned. Explain in detail what you as a customer expect from each.

What business and development are you in?

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 08-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Couldn't really read it. it all seemed to run together.
ris27.jpg  

Old 08-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #14

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleete1948 View Post
This is not about grammar it about a company that has been around since dirt and is not living up to there warranty’s and defecating on there customers and not caring about the damage there product done to them bough physically as will as financially as for the boi it was important to get this info out not for you to know all about me personally and as for grammar I am dyslectic so back off and help if your not part of the salution then you are part of the problem

Rleete,

No, it's not about grammar but trying to read a run on sentence for a paragraph and understand what the writer is trying to say is difficult. Glass just asked you to use some punctuation to make sure we (the forum) understand what you’re asking. You’re dyslexic, fine, but you come off as we (the forum) should know that. As we didn’t your comment of “back off” is unwarranted and downright rude on your part.

You say this is not about knowing you personally but about “getting this info out”, well sir I disagree. You have a couple of post and we don’t know you from jack. I don’t just accept what someone says (post) on this forum unless I know them… I don’t know you. So if you want people here to take what you’re saying seriously you should get off your high horse and let the forum know who you are.

I’ll say this right up front. I’m not particularly impressed with you. This may be because you snapped back at Glass and she is my better half. She is a very knowledgeable and respected shooter and a professional LEO and can stand for herself and as you did not know this I will give you a pass. I will start with a clean slate to give you a chance. Try and type small sentences rather than a long paragraph, I believe this will allow you to put your idea out and it will be much easier for us to understand.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #15

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I have heard a few times about the difference between Beretta USA adn Beretta Italy. I've not owned any of them personally but that has more to do with the fact that I don't like how they look and feel and not their quality.

I have to wonder if the OP did what was required it make sure the weapon was under warranty. Still though I would have thought that the manufacturer would stand behind their product. Even Highpoint will do that. Being Beretta has been around so long I would have thought that the USA division would want to stand up as well as the one that has been in business as long as they [Italy] have. Something seems to be missing here and I'm not sure what.

AS to no ballistics experts at Beretta I find it hard to believe. I would think someone has to proof their weapons as tango said.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #16

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleete1948 View Post
Dr Thank you fore your response sorry nothing personal intended I am a longtime Business and Development Manager and have found that if you can motivate enough support in one direction you are able overwhelm the odes and get an issue resolved in this case with enough shooter responding and contacting Beretta along with my self I am believing that Beretta will take note that firearm owners of America are not going to take being cheated any longer. And they need to live up to what there warranty states and that is, We will replace or repair at our discretion the firearm sent to us that is under 1 year of purchase and this weapon was only 4month old
I know that English is a requirement at every Business/Management College in the country. The ability to write concise and understandable reports and plans is a must in business. Just sayin'.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-02-2010, 12:28 AM   #17

boy i feel your pain, theres no one on this site who has worse grammar then me. these guys and gals do a great job at answering question. but i had to learn to take my time when i post so the can read it. Im a little up set that they were so nice to you, they must like YA

let no talents go unused

Old 08-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #18

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Closed Thread