Picture of Kel Tec

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Picture of Kel Tec

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Picture of Kel Tec

My new Kel Tec RFB. Very Sweet shoot'n. A little on the heavy side but has little recoil. This gun has an adjustable gas system. I Think?? Does anyone know anything about this feature? Why would one be needed?

Anywy here's the pic..

keltec.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

It is certainly interesting. Are you planning to mount an optic or a lazer or something?

Doesn't the FAL use an adjustable gas system too?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 02-11-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5983 Times on 3131 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizy View Post
My new Kel Tec RFB. Very Sweet shoot'n. A little on the heavy side but has little recoil. This gun has an adjustable gas system. I Think?? Does anyone know anything about this feature? Why would one be needed?

Anywy here's the pic..
adjustable gas pistons allow the size of the gas inlet hole to be changed in case your using ammo that is a little weaker and not fully cycling the weapon or can be adjusted lower if the ammo is a little hotter. this helps the action function as designed limiting jams from a gas piston system.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #4

Default Scope V Red Dot

Speaking for the sights, it is going to be a must.. Both of my bullpups need help with the sighting.. On AK bullpup I have a laser. I think I am going to use a scope on this Kel Tec. It must be at least 1" above the barrel.
Just wondering, is the sighting the same on all bullpups? In order to use the iron sight on my AK, I have to put the butt stock on top of my shoulder instead of against my shoulder. It is the same as this new KT..

While on the topic of bullpups, how many different companies make a bullpup?

Old 05-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #5

Dude!Sweet! how much did it cost.Cause I been looking at prices for it.