Not CZ but the Czechoslovakia. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Not CZ but the Czechoslovakia.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

That last bit seemed disjointed and incomprehensible, eh? Is it just a cross cultural thing? Sorry, referring to post 9, you stuck in another while I was tidying my spelling. I'm happy you're happy with your commie rifle. I would imagine that's why they weren't imported to US during the cold war era.

Last edited by freefall; 05-12-2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: addendum

Old 05-12-2011, 04:03 AM   #12

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
That last bit seemed disjointed and incomprehensible, eh? Is it just a cross cultural thing? Sorry, referring to post 9, you stuck in another while I was tidying my spelling. I'm happy you're happy with your commie rifle. I would imagine that's why they weren't imported to US during the cold war era.
602's came in in the late '80s, via Canada. Also CZ75s (the real ones).

Great rifles, and one of the best magnum Mauser actions ever made, BTW.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 05-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #13

No M14.. I see You have never seen a Brno ... The action is world class but Ruff not like the slick US Rifles ... And the Safety was in What..... I see You have never really seen a B...... 375..... in your life.... as I said as Hens Teeth!

Last edited by Rant; 05-12-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #14

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
No M14.. I see You have never seen a Brno ... The action is world class but Ruff not like the slick US Rifles ... And the Safety was in What..... I see You have never really seen a B...... 375..... in your life.... as I said as Hens Teeth!
Rant. Almost every rambling post you make offends, in some way. This will be the last one that I respond to.

I have seen, handled and fired a ZKK602 in .375H&H. One of my best, lifelong friends owned one until about 18 months ago. He bought it 5 or 6 years ago from a retired hunting guide who used it professionally for many years. That same guide ended up begging him to sell it back to him, and paid a substantial amount more than the original sales price to get it back. My friend was not emotionally attached to it, and let it go.

Buh, bye. Move along now...

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 05-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #15

Liked 40 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
No M14.. I see You have never seen a Brno ... The action is world class but Ruff not like the slick US Rifles ...
Champ the BRNO ZKK602 and the CZ 550 actions are functionally identical and like M14s said, the CZ is the current production model from CZ BRNO (which have now merged). The action is well known as one of the strongest, safest and smoothest Magnum Mauser actions on the planet and they are one of the top selling bolt rifles to PH's in Africa; a job where your life depends on the function of your rifle.

Quote:
What..... I see You have never really seen a B...... 375..... in your life....
Yeah you're right; he's probably lying
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
And, yes, I have fired a 602 in .375H&H.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:26 AM   #16

A ,thats not the Point.... I see you boys slide.. all over the point.... Hens Teeth... 550.. is not 602... or is 602.. 550............ No... Hens......... teeth as i keep on saying........... 602... is really easy to print ........ hard to Get! 6^02S......... where never Let into the US...... Am I right?

Last edited by Rant; 05-13-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:37 AM   #17

Why.............? the Iron C... You Ps... have a very hard time to Spit .... things Out...........

Last edited by Rant; 05-13-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:40 AM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Bub, you obviously have a problem. You think you have the primo rifle in the world, good on you. I, however am sick of you.

Last edited by freefall; 05-13-2011 at 03:04 PM. Reason: I was rude.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #19

Hi I like thAT ... tHEY cAN NOT tALK aBOUT iT ... People Know All about Rifles in America... But When the Gov... Thats What it Was not to let Brno into America... Well that was Up to the American People ......... No or the Gov... a Hunting Rifle ..... No AK 47 .... Just a Hunting Rifle... very interesting ...

Old 05-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #20

But What I like there is no ... and I say No talk ,talk about the brno at All in the US ... they must be Hens teeth! ... I always thought some must own some but I see not.... and boy do they shoot for big CAL! Im not tryin to rub ... anyone ... Is there any one out... There ... I like that Pink Floyd?

Last edited by Rant; 05-13-2011 at 10:38 PM.