Northwest Barrels.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Northwest Barrels.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Northwest Barrels.

I have been stone walled to the point of some say Im crazy in the Great north west... this is very interesting story... Some years ago I was looking to mate up my m77 action with a barrel , so I went looking for a barrel maker ... and the the big names came up... then I found a barrel maker in Liberty lake Idaho , and the barrels where not cheap but I took a chance and ordered one. Many months went by but still no barrel......mmmmmmmm Im thinken... so I phoned and got the man. He said he was trying to get the last of his barrels out and mine would be one of the last... He was being deployed out of the state and into Desert Storm. Well I got my barrel and is dressed in a 27 inch 257 weatherby... But the plot thickens .... Then I have talked to people and even a forum in the Great North West and asked them about This master Barrel maker in Liberty lake... and they tell me I must of made a mistake... There was never a Barrel maker in Liberty lake or near , they never heard of one and shut up... very interesting.... your thoughts. My feeling are he must of been making high Q sniper barrels for the military... and to this day I have never heard of anyone else say they have one ,I guess I have the only one........... anyone else with a north west barrel scarce as Hens teeth I see!

Last edited by Rant; 12-25-2010 at 04:12 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-25-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I see still on this forum no answer.... deff..... a mystery! I have all the paper work where it came from..... but I dont kiss and tell . Its just interesting...........

Last edited by Rant; 12-25-2010 at 04:17 AM.