newbie here - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > newbie here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2014, 12:50 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 179 Times on 103 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Default welcome

here is a link that will answer your firearms purchasing question...
my husband and I are FFL dealers

Welcome to the site!
Enjoy and Happy shooting!
Teri LaFaye

http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-a-Gun-Online

"You can run like a girl cause I shoot like a man!" Teri LaFaye www.terilafaye.com

You Tube Teri LaFaye one handed shooting 500
www.youtube.com/user/sassyonyx

303tom Likes This 
Old 09-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 337 Times on 227 Posts
Likes Given: 482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoragn View Post
It is a fairly simple process. Find gun, find a local FFL holder, have receiving FFL holder share information with seller, buyer pays seller, seller ships gun to your FFL holder, go to FFL holder, pay FFL fee, fill out BG check paperwork, pass BG check, take gun home.

Note I described the process in the states in which I have purchased guns on line while I resided there, WI and GA. Some states have more restrictive laws, CA, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, etc.

I have paid as little as $20 and as much $35 to the FFL holder. The $35 was in WI and it was due to the fee WI charges to run a state BG check on top of the free Federal BG check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehunter86 View Post
Thanks everyone for the info. What are the rules and regulations when buying a gun online. I didn't even know u could do that
Then again IF you are interested in MILSURPs only go through the C/R process FFL for about $35.00 and get it sent to you direct. Be aware that there is a long drawn out process for the paperwork, but if you are into collecting these old guns it could well be worth the effort.

You have to LIVE, DIE, and PAY TAXES, and pay for what you do between your LIVING and your DYING!