Need help with browning x-bolt!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Need help with browning x-bolt!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need help with browning x-bolt!

Can somebody please tell me if it's possible to get the Browning X-bolt with a stainless barrel and camo synthetic stock? They do not offer any according to the website and there is no way to email Browning to find out if you can order one set up as such. Any info would be greatly appreciated seeing as to how I would like to get the stainless barrel but don't care much for the black stock. Also, any idea on how to contact Browning by email instead of snail mail? thanks!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1196 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 574

Just buy the gun with the black stock and then have it dipped with the camo pattern of your choice.My local dealer has a guy that can dip just about anything.Rifle stocks are around $100 to get done by him,and he has many different styles to choose from.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club