need brass reloaded in austin tx. 30.06 for an m1 garand please help!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > need brass reloaded in austin tx. 30.06 for an m1 garand please help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need brass reloaded in austin tx. 30.06 for an m1 garand please help!

ive been searching online for someone to reload my brass for my m1 garand. i really have no desire to do it myself. therefor, i would rather pay someone who enjoys it to do it for me. im in south austin. if you, or somone you know provides this service, please contact me as i have several questions. thank you!

dave

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-02-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

That would be manufacturing ammo which requires a federal license.

Welcome to the forum . Why not stop by the intro area and let everyone know you're here. Same response will be see in your other post asking for the same service.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 04-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #3

Liked 36 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 17

spittinfire is right on! I've had the same request from friends. When we go shootin everyone shoots their own reloads for obvious reasons.I was witness to a misshap several years with an M1 Carbine. No injuries but tore the weapon up. Stick to factory or start reloading. Be safe